Friday, January 4, 2013

Mini Peach Cobblers

Mini Peach Cobblers

Hello everyone, after taking care of my sick little man the past week he's finally starting to feel better and getting back into his napping routine which give's me a little free time so I can bake something! I've been craving something sweet & fruity and I love warm cobbler but didn't want to make a huge pan of it so having some peaches in the house and a cupcake pan I decided to try mini cobbler. Perfect portion size and SO yummy and SO easy!

Ingredients:

18 oz box of yellow or white cake mix
1/4 c Sour Cream
1 stick (1/2c) melted butter
1 can peaches
Cane Sugar
Cinnamon


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.
1. Dice the canned peaches 
2. Mix together the cake mix and sour cream.
3. Pour 1 tlbs of butter into each cupcake pan.
4. Add 2 1/2 tlbs of cake mix batter into each cupcake pan.
5. Add equal amount of peaches in each cupcake.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon & can sugar on top.
7. Bake for 10-13 min. until it's golden brown.
8. Let cool in pan and remove.








The finished product! I love having my cobbler with some ice cream! So yummy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment