Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scarfs and Layers & My Little Man!!!

Scarfs & Layers & My Little Man!!!

So it's been so freezing cold here like I'm talking 12 degrees! Yikes! , and every time I go outside I get the chills instantly. So while trying to be a somewhat fashionable mommy & wanting to stay warm I always love layering it up & have recently become a lover of scarfs! I think scarfs are such a fun way to stay warm and a great accessory as well. And of course I had to share what my little man was wearing too. I love being fashionable but I also love styling my little boy up too. 



Jeans = Baby Gap
(which have the cutest little pockets on them but since he's not standing yet & hates being on his belly it's a little hard to show them right now..lol) 
White Onesie = Old Navy
Black Vest = Old Navy
White & Black Pumas = Babies R Us



Black Skinny Jeans = Target
Red Cardigan = Target
Tan Tank Top = H & M
Leopard Scarf = Charlotte Russe
Brown Boots = Shii

No comments:

Post a Comment