Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy birthday baby boy!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Well one year ago today was the happiest moment in my life. I finally got to meet our little miracle baby boy. I still remember every little detail of that amazing day and I always wish I could go back in  time and repeat that day. I remember being so nervous for the whole labor and delivery part and it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced & the best part of my pregnancy. The first time I saw our little miracle was indescribable. He has brought so much happiness and joy to our life's and I am so lucky to be the mother of this little boy. This year has literally flown by so fast. I feel like a just had him a couple months ago. He has learned so many new things and has grown so much. I love you so much baby boy!







Happy Birthday Baby Boy! We Love you infinity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment