Saturday, May 25, 2013

Memorial Weekend Look for Mommy & Madden

Weekend Look for Mommy & Madden

So I don't know why but I like getting all cute and look out together at least one day in the weekend. Maybe its cause we usually go out to eat on weekends but who knows. I've always been that way and probably will never change. I also tend to do the same for Madden too. So since its memorial weekend I put together an outfit for myself and little man. I am loving the loose fitting tees and tanks lately too. There so comfy and cute. You can wear them so many different ways too. I hope you all have a good weekend. Its sunny and warm here so we plan on spending the day outside . Yay.


My closet:

T-shirt : kohls 
Shorts : hollister
Flips : swell
Belt ; old
Sunglasses : Disneyland shop
Necklace : gift 





Little Man's Closet:

Shirt : The Chilrens Place
Shorts : Baby Gap
Jacket : Target
Toms : Lolabella Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment