Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!!!

My goodness its been a bit since I've posted. Things have been a little busy around here. One of my sisters had her first baby girl and she is so adorable. I got to be there for the birth and it was absolutely amazing. Makes me so excited to have another one in the future. 
We also took a trip down to mesquit in our second get away home and man was it hot down there. A whopping 117 degrees. But we had a lot of fun spending the holiday together as a family. 
Also mr, madden had been learning a lot of new things this past week. He starting pulling himself up now, sits up from his belly and back, started walking around furniture and has also started walking around whole holding our hands and on a walker and man does he love walking. I think its only a matter of time before he starts cruising around. Its pretty amazing how fast this little ones learn new things. Anyways , I hope everyone had a great holiday and here's some pics of the little man and my new beautiful niece blaykli. 














No comments:

Post a Comment