Thursday, July 18, 2013

Garlic grilled cheese & chocolate crinkle cookies

So today for our dinner I decided to try something new and instead of regular Grilled  cheese which we love , I ventured out. We got this yummy garlic butter from Costco and its the best. You can use it for garlic bread, pasta and so much more   . I used wheat Bread and Instead I cheddar cheese I paired the garlic butter with mozerallea cheese. It was so delicious. I think I favored this more than the regular grilled cheese. I decided for the side dishes to stay simple since its a pretty simple meal but so good so I paired it with grapes and some Cheerios for madden too (don't mind the purple plate.. Lol).  If you don't have garlic butter you can always mix up your own with butter, minced garlic and some herbs. And for dessert, I made these chocolate crinkle cookies. So yummy!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment