2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c butter, softened
3/4 c brown sugar
2-4 mashed overripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 345 degrees.
2. Grease bread pan
3. In large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and bananas.
5. Stir in banana mixture into flour mixture.
6. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and sprinkle sugar over top.
7. Bake for 50-60min , until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes our clean.
Enjoy this yummy banana bread!!