Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Some favorite baby items

Hello everyone. I decided to post a few of the baby items I use and are some of my most favorite. So first off, the baby jogger city select stroller. I 100% LOVE this stroller. Of course right now we don't need it as a double stroller but when the time comes this is the most useful stroller we've found out there. It is pretty expensive but so worth every penny. When baby #2 comes we won't need to buy a new stroller. If your in the market for a double stroller or any stroller I highly recommend this one.
Next is the aden & Anias blankets & sleep sack. These blankets are so perfect for summer and to swaddle & cuddle. The are so soft and lightweight which is so nice so it won't get your little one over heated in the hot summer but they can still cuddle with the blanket. Madden sleeps with a sleep sack every night and in the summer the aden & anias sleep sacks are the best.
Next is the burts bees diaper cream. I have used several creams and this by far is the best. Madden has never had a rash & I give all the credit to this cream.
Avent products. Ever since Madden's been born we have been using Avent bottles, binkys & sippy cups and I love them. We also use Tommee Tippy sippy cups but Avent has great products out there.
Last is Johnson's Bedtime lotion & body wash. Out of all the baby wash and lotions I love the smell of the bedtime kind. Since it's so dry in Utah I also use Cetaphil mixed with his johnsons lotion to help give his skin an extra boost.
These are just a few of my favorite baby products. I could go on and on about some other ones but we'll save that later. Hope you guys are having a good week. I am dealing with a teething baby here, No fun at all.

Some favorite baby items

No comments:

Post a Comment