Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Madden's First Birthday Party!

Madden's First Birthday Party!!

So, it's been about a month since we had Madden's first birthday party and I've finally gotten around to loading his pictures. We decided to do a tonka/construction theme for his first birthday since that's what his room theme is and I was so excited about it. I started planning his party a couple months in advanced and I know to some that might sound crazy but it was the best thing I've done. I wasn't stressed at all about his party because I planned everything out way in advanced. Madden wasn't very fond of his cake for his party but for his pictures he sure dug in. He had so much fun opening his gifts and playing with all his cousins and friends. I will always remember his first birthday and cannot believe how much our little man has grown. He is truly the light of our lives and we are so lucky to call him our son. We love you infinity little boy!!!

He had a couple bites and then wanted nothing to do with his cake!

I made the little signs out of thick poster board and added stickers!

















He had a little snooze on Gma's lap before the party started!






Look at that happy little boy!


He loved ripping the paper!



He didn't dig into his cake but he sure loved licorice & of course his papa!

Thank you to everyone who supported and came to his first birthday and shared this special moment with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment