Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anyone for some Chocolate Chocolate chip bunt cake?????


Recipes


Oh how I love me some chocolate chocolate chip bunt cake. And I must say I've used this recipe for quite some time now and it is Soooooooo good! Since it started snowing here instead of going Christmas shopping, I decided to get my bake on. This recipe is so easy and oh so yummy!!!

Nothing Bundt Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Ingredients:

1 pkg devils food cake
1 lg pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 c sour cream
4 large eggs
1/2 c water
1/2 c oil
2 c mini chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Mix the first 6 ingredients together in mixer. Add chocolate chips.
2. Pour into greased bunt  cake pan 
3. Cook for 45-50 min (toothpick should come out clean) 
At 350 Degrees.
4. Let cool for 15 min.
5. Flip over onto cake plate


This is what cake will look like right out of the oven after it's done!!!

And this is what it will look like after it has cooled and you have flipped it onto a plate.


Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients:

1/2 c of butter at room temperature
8 oz of creams cheese at room temperature
2 to 3 c of powdered sugar
1 tsp of vanilla

Directions:

1. Mix the butter and cream cheese together, about 3 minutes on medium speed until smooth.
2. Add the vanilla extract and mix.  
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar.  Keep adding until you get to desired sweetness.
4. Pour butter cream into piping bag and pipe onto bunt cake
*Note: If you don't have a piping bag you can use a zip loc baggy and cute one corner off.


This is what the finish product will look like.  Mines a bit messy but trying to feed my little man and frost a cake at the same time is a bit challenging.

Hope you enjoy this delicious cake as much as my family and I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment