Monday, December 10, 2012

Work Wear...

So I'd like to think that I have style and know how to dress well and I have fun doing it.  Here is my first post about fashion. I work one day a week for half a day at my dental office doing marketing which I love because it gives me a little break from being a mommy and lets me have some adult time which is super needed. I love dressing up and looking good and while I do sometimes splurge and buy some expensive items I also love me some good deals. I also am in love with layering. The more layers the better I believe. I think it totally makes the outfit so, Layer it up!!!
P.S. Sorry about the crappy pictures.. I need to figure out where I get the best lighting in my house!


Salmon Blazer = Charlotte Russe
White Button up Shirt = Aeropostale
Black Skinny Jeans = Target
Dark Tan High Heels = Charlotte Russe
Necklace = Forever 21
Earrings = Old Navy

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.
Love to All!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment