Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

So it's been a while since I've posted anything ( so sorry) but I've been a little busy with Christmas and all. This year was extra special for Trav and I because we got to celebrate finally as a family with our Son Madden. It was so special being able to have Christmas this year with madden and watching him open presents, okay not really...All he wanted to do was play with wrapping paper and boxes, but we have waited a long time to finally spend the holidays as a family and it was amazing. Trav's family always has Santa come over on Christmas Eve and well lets just say Maddy wasn't a big fan of  Santa. At first he just stared and then stranger danger set in and he flipped out. We kind of had a feeling that would happen. Anyways, I thought I would share a few photos from Maddy's first Christmas and I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year and a Happy New Year to come!!!!
Trav & I agreed not to get anything for each other this year but I  guess Madden decided he wanted to. It's his birthstone. I was spoiled this year as well and absolutely love my necklace.

I don't think he realized Mommy or Daddy wasn't holding him right now.

He wasn't Santa's biggest fan this year.

I think he got a little spoiled this year for his first Christmas!!

We are so very blessed this year to be able to have our beautiful son in our lives. We couldn't have asked for a better gift this year and are so grateful for all our family and friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment