Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cookies and cream cupcakes

Hello everyone! So sorry its been so long
Since I've written. We were are on a mini vacation in mesquit at our second home. It was 77 their. So nice. I am so ready for spring and summer

So anyways, these cupcakes are probably one of my favorite! Cookies and cream ice cream has always been one of my favorites and of you like it then you'll love these cupcakes. They taste just like it. The chocolate cupcake is my own recipe And my favorite chocolate cake recipe. Its so moist and yummy. Hope you enjoy!!!!





Cookies & Cream Frosting

Ingredients:

4 Sticks salted butter
1/4 c Heavy Cream
2 tsp vanilla
8 c powdered sugar
15 Crushed Oreos

1. In mixer, beat butter, cream and vanilla until smooth
2. Slowly add powder sugar.
3. Once powder sugar is mixed in beat for 2 min on high.
4. Add crushed oreos.

For the Chocolate Cake recipe refer to Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment