Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patricks Day Sugar Cookies

St. Patricks Day Sugar Cookies

So st. Patrick's day isn't really a holiday i have celebrated that much in the past but I feel like every holiday since Madden has been born is a little more special cause we get to celebrate it as a family. Even though maddens not old enough to know what's going on , I still want to start celebrating each holiday by doing something special that day and share that day as a family !
So, my sister in law Britt and I made these adorable holiday sugar cookies. This was the first time I've decorate sugar cookies like this before and its not as easy as it looks. Britt has been doing them for a while now and is really great at them and I've been wanting to, so she was nice enough to teach me some tricks about decorating sugar cookies. We have been talking about doing our own blog and have it all about Baking because that's all her and I really do.
Hope this can give you an idea of something you can do to celebrate St. Patricks day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment