Soft Sugar Cookies w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
So these sugar cookies are seriously so yummy and chew and delicious. I love soft sugar cookies with some yummy cream cheese frosting and these are pretty easy to make as well. Since Valentines is coming up I decided to make some heart shaped cookies. So here we go!
2 c Sugar
2 c Butter Softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 c Sour Cream
6 c Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. In electric mixer cream the sugar and butter together till smooth.
2. Add eggs, vanilla & sour cream till well combined.
3. Slowly add the flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
4. In 2 batches place in pastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hrs for best results.
5. Once chilled, roll dough onto floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 - 11 minutes depending on how thick you cut your cookies.
7. Remove and let cool then frost and decorate!
Cream Cheese Frosting
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 c butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 bag powdered sugar
1 tbls milk
1. Cream butter and cream cheese together & add vanilla bean paste.
2. Slowly add powdered sugar
3. Slowly add milk to desired consistency.