Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stylin little boy of mine!!!

So I seriously have developed an addiction for dressing my little man up. Whenever I'm out shopping I honestly would rather buy stuff for Madden than myself. I know its shocking but its so much fun shopping for little babies. And even little boys! I know it can be hard to find cute thing for boys cause they usually have a little corner for boys and the rest of the store for girls. No fair but if you look hard enough you can always find cute things for boys too. I love accessorizing madden with vests, hats and shoes the most. We are headed to his cousins birthday party so decided to dress the little stud up.

Blue plaid button up shirt = old navy
Yellow t-shirt = the children's place
Blue pants = old navy
Socks = Carter's





No comments:

Post a Comment